Yesterday, self-proclaimed Antifascists with their faces fully covered, surrounded, milkshaked, bashed and robbed a gay-Asian journalist in Portland USA. Andy Ngo is currently in hospital with bleeding to the brain.
What you need to know:
1. Any Ngo is a gay-Asian conservative journalist who was just doing his job in reporting on the rallies when he got savagely attacked by white people (ironically) who claim to be Antifascist.
2. Antifa claims this gay-Asian journalist is a Nazi and white supremacist because he has conservative opinions. Go figure.
3. Antifa came ready to fight with full face coverings and weapons including sticks and assault gloves.
4. Police report that milkshakes were filled with quick-drying cement to cause maximum injury.
So it turns out Tommy Robinson was right after all in fighting back when the first milkshake was thrown at him – even though leftists called him a thug for defending himself from “harmless milkshakes”.
5. Most leftists who celebrated the milkshake attacks since the first one thrown at Tommy have remained silent, for obvious reasons.
6. But some have decided to take the road of disgusting victim blaming.
7. Others were bashed by Antifa at the same rally, including an older gentleman.
8. Whenever I get into a discussion at rallies with pro-Antifa characters, they always argue that “Antifa stands for antifascism so if you’re against Antifa, you must be pro-fascism”.
Nothing can be further from the truth.
Antifa is Antifascist by name only. Their actions, by definition, are absolutely fascist.